Monday, December 21, 2015

Winter Tags and Holiday Gift Bags

I put together a couple of holiday tags and quick gift bags to share today. For the Winter tags I started by die cutting the largest tag from white cardstock using the My Favorite Things Pierced Traditional TagStax  die-namics. I used distress ink to color the tag and add dots of snow with the white Signo gel pen. I die cut the three layers from white cardstock using the MFT tag and Stampin' Up Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies and adhered each layer using dimensional adhesive. I love all the extra dimension and think this would be a fun tag to add to a gift.



Supplies:
My Favorite Things Pierced Traditional Tags Stax Die-namics
My Favorite Things BB Toasty Greetings Stamp Set
Stampin' Up Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies
Broken China Distress Ink
Versamark Deep Lagoon Ink
Signo White Gel Pen
White Cardstock

These gift bags were super quick to make. I used the My Favorite Things Paper Bag Die-namics and cut them from white cardstock and leftover gold glitter gift wrap. After cutting and assembling the bags I punched a handle using the Stampin' Up Word Window Punch. To finish the bags I added punched snowflakes and small tags. These bags are quick to make and would be great for class treats or small holiday gifts.




Supplies:
My Favorite Things Paper Bag Treat Box Die-namics
Mt Favorite Things Pierced Traditional Tags Stax Die-namics
Stampin' Up window Word Punch
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Gold Glitter Gift Wrap
White Cardstock
White Twine


1 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

These are simply fabulous! I love your sweet tags, adorable. Happy New Year!